Mobile Field Placement Coordinator- Nursing
Mobile Field Placement Coordinator
D’Youville University and the Patricia H. Garman School of Nursing have been awarded a HRSA grant to establish mobile nurse training units and increase opportunities for those in rural and underserved areas. To that end, we are seeking a Mobile Field Placement Coordinator to work in a grant funded position, interfacing with community stakeholders and faculty.
The project administrator will collaborate with the fire department where the pop-up clinics will be held, to plan clinic days in conjunction with grant personnel and faculty. This coordinator is responsible for assuring scheduling to meet the learning needs of the Mobile Health Scholars and grant outcomes. Issues occurring in the field will be reported to the coordinator who will work with faculty and the Project Director to resolve.
The Successful candidate will have:
• Master of Science in Nursing
• Registered nurse in the State of New York or eligible to acquire
• Experience as faculty preferred
• Exceptional interpersonal communication skills both in person, virtually and by
• Knowledge of academic success principles
• Keen interest in supporting disadvantaged students (personal statement included in cover letter)
• Highly organized and self-directed; able to manage multiple priorities
• Expertise with the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Access, and student
D’Youville University continues to grow its commitment to Diversity, EQUITY, and Inclusion. Remaining true to the teachings of our Patroness, St. Marguerite d’Youville, we seek to selflessly and compassionately contribute to humanity by improving the lives of individuals and society through education. D’Youville University was founded to extend a hand to those in need and equip them, through education, with the skills necessary to change the world.