Junior Reporting Analyst
Junior Reporting Analyst
I. JOB SUMMARY
D’Youville University is the leading WNY Private Higher Education institution. We're now hiring a Junior Systems Analyst to join our existing team. If you're dedicated and ambitious, D’Youville University is an ideal company for you.
II. PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
· Meeting with business stakeholders to gather and document requirements
· Developing, publishing, and scheduling reports and dashboards to meet business requirements
· Visually and creatively representing and sharing company data
· Regularly using Power BI, SSRS, Excel and similar tools
· Designing, implementing, and maintaining reporting and analytics solutions
III. OTHER JOB DUTIES:
· Other duties as assigned
IV. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
· Intermediate to Advanced knowledge working with reporting tools, such as SAP Business Objects, Power BI
· Experience with business intelligence, data integration, analysis, and report creation
· 3+ years of experience as a data reporting analyst, report writer, or related position
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to understand and create basic SQL statements
· Experience in ERP, preferably Ellucian Colleague.
· Experience in the use and application of data within an institution of higher education.
· Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
V. JOB SPECIFICATIONS:
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management information systems, information technology, computer science.
· 2-4 years’ experience working with reporting tools, such as SAP Business Objects, Power BI
VI. PHYSICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
· Mental/Visual Demand and Physical Effort
· For normal office environment must be able to lift 50 lbs. from floor level.
· Must be able to lift and maneuver normal size full file box for archival purposes.
· Must be able to occasional bend, twist, and stoop.
· Frequent typing of computer keyboard.
D’Youville University continues to grow its commitment to Diversity, EQUITY, and Inclusion. Remaining true to the teachings of our Patroness, St. Marguerite d’Youville, we seek to selflessly and compassionately contribute to humanity by improving the lives of individuals and society through education. D’Youville University was founded to extend a hand to those in need and equip them, through education, with the skills necessary to change the world.