Enrollment Operations Processor
Enrollment Operations Processor
General Statement of Duties
Primary responsibility for manual/computer input for the new student inquiries and student application data and documents. Reports directly to the Director of Enrollment Operations.
Distinguishing Features of the Position
Performs administrative and clerical along with importing and data management duties and employs the complete capabilities of the admissions computer systems to maintain the initial inquiry/application admissions process.
Examples of Duties (illustrative only)
- Systems inputting of admissions inquiries and applications.
- Maintenance of inquiry data, daily status check of new inquiries and applicants and ensuring data integrity.
- Act as backup receptionist during break periods, lunches, absences or overload periods.
- Assist in monitoring and responding or forwarding emails in the general email accounts.
- Daily maintenance of Transcripts and other application materials including updating students records in the CRM and scanning into document management system.
- Data input of student’s transcript courses into system for transfer of credit evaluations.
- Oversee the flow of application processing is at a steady and efficient pace.
- Completed file…annotate, send to appropriate university recruiter making changes on computer system.
- Assist university recruiters on file status.
- Assist in the processing of student’s acceptances and acceptance letters along with other letter communications sent.
- Assist director of enrollment operations with the maintenance of admissions office CRM and other computer systems including importing of student applications and inquiries, communications management, duplicate detection and reporting.
- Answering general questions on student’s applications materials.
- Maintenance of pending/complete admissions files.
- Trouble shoot any system or processing errors.
- Other duties and assignments as required or added.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience with fundamental word processing, spread sheet and email applications (e.g. MS Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Knowledge and experience with database and CRM systems and the importing of data, troubleshooting issues and reporting.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical thinking skills to recognize and discover data issues.
- Experience producing formal written communications by email or print making use of proper grammar and punctuation.
- Strong knowledge of customer service principles.
- Ability to understand and carry out complex oral and written instructions and related policies.
- Computer data entry knowledge and ability to perform data entry quickly and efficiently, and work in a fast-paced office environment.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment and interact professionally with co-workers.
- Must be able to clearly and calmly communicate complicated information to prospective students and families.
Acceptable Training and Experience
- Graduation from a standard senior high school which must have included or be supplemented by a course in typing and one year of satisfactory office experience; preferably a minimum of college level associates degree.
- Previous experience working in an office setting requiring data entry in a database or CRM system.
- Previous work experience in a college setting.
- Customer service experience/training.
- Working with MS Office and other computer applications.